Architectural Technologist/Drafter – ongoing
Date Posted: January 26, 2021
Job Type: Full time
Career Level: Experienced
Industry: Architectural and Engineering
Job Function: Skilled Trades and Labour
Work for a young, dynamic, leading edge, full service design firm offering user-driven design and architectural services for the residential, commercial and hospitality industries. Our design is focused on achieving an individual approach by facilitating client
based strategic objectives while maintaining a high level of environmental and social responsibility.
- Ability to assemble custom home design and construction drawings in both the commercial and residential application, in REVIT 2018.
- Ability to assemble construction drawings with no supervision
- Ability to assist in the review of shop drawings from external supplies and vendors.
- Existing site investigation/review, measuring and evaluating with a high level of accuracy.
- Production of working drawings from schematic design through to construction administration with minimal supervision.
- Ability to create visual renderings of interior and exterior spaces using a combination of Revit, Sketch Up or Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Post-secondary education in Architectural Technology and or a degree in Architecture.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in production of working drawings (including education)
- High Level of proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit
- Fully versed in the Ontario Building Code, BCIN qualification is a must or the ability to stamp drawings for submission.
- Strong knowledge of building systems and assembly, construction methodologies and material applications.
- Drafting: 5 years (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 5 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
We are currently setup as a work from home office. When covid restrictions are lifted, we will return to our office while implementing all safety measures.