Date Posted: April 29, 2022
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Architectural, Engineering & Design
Job Function: Office Administration
- Minimum one year of administrative experience
- Post-secondary studies are preferable
- Knowledge in marketing is considered a definite asset
Detailed Role and Responsibilities:
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Handling all front desk duties, including answering phones and greeting clients/visitors professionally.
- Scheduling all client and office meetings.
- Preparing written communications for staff, clients, trades, and suppliers.
- Running business related errands.
- Organizing and coordinating office functions and employee gatherings.
- Collaborating and managing relationships with internal departments, clients, and external contacts.
- Supporting the smooth running of the office, including general housekeeping duties.
- Completing tasks within a given timeframe.
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to multi-task on several projects and be adaptable to changes in priorities
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills (accurate proof-reading, spelling and grammar are considered essential)
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external persons
- Highly organized and excellent time management skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to take initiative without instruction
- Aligned with the company principles and values
Employment Position Details:
- Full Time – Permanent
- Salaried + Benefits
- Hours/week: 37.5
- Work Environment: Office
- Location – Temporarily located at 135 Bayfield Street, Suite 202 in Barrie, Ontario.
- Office is located at 14 Finlay Mill Road, Midhurst, Ontario